Thursday, May 10, 2012

Back from the forest

I have returned from the Everfree Forest.

What happened?

Nothing

Nothing AT ALL

I left about a half hour after my last update. There was an eerie calmness as i approached the entrance. I held my breath as i walked in. Nothing. Not a sound. Not a movement. NOTHING.

I walked deep into the forest. I was prepared to face some animals. Maybe a dragon or Timber wolves. Not even the chirp of a bird.

Now i know FOR A FACT that there is a cottage in the forest. Not today. I decided it was time to leave the forest and see if anyone had any updates on Bon Bon. I stepped out of the forest and....

I was back inside of the forest. It was as if the entire place had flipped making the exit the entrance. This went on a few more times. After a few tries i finally heard a sound. Laughter. Laughter laughter and more laughter. I could see the small orange filly standing just out of my reach. Every time i would attempt an exit she would get closer to the entrance and the laughter would get louder. After like 10 tries i really DID exit the forest.

What about the filly?

Gone.

In its place was a picture of the filly and what seemed like a nursery rhyme or something. I'll include those in the next post.

And still no word on Bon Bon. The others went to bed for the night.

Why is this happening? 

No comments:

Post a Comment