Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Looking for the truth

I'll make my first post short and sweet.

My name is Slim Hooves. I am a resident of Ponyville. I am a Colt with a light blue mane. I first moved here from Manehattan four years ago. I had a, well, lets just say "Unpleasant" experience. I had to get away.  At first i was living a dream. This small town was just what i needed to help calm my nerves.

Then came the Summer Sun Celebration.

I don't know what happened on that day. The Princess disappeared. Princess Luna returned. All was well.

But things changed.

On the day of the celebration i was doing an errand for a friend in town. They needed a flower from the edge of the Everfree Forest. Everything went well at first, but then i saw her. A small filly. She was playing at the entrance to the forest. She was laughing. Laughing and Laughing and Laughing and Laughing. I froze. I don't know why. I couldn't bring myself to move. She looked at me. Those eyes. Those dark eyes. She walked up to me. And then.....


I woke up in my room. I found the flowers on my kitchen table. I gathered them and left for my friends house.

It had been eight days.

EIGHT

DAYS

How did i find this out? I arrived at my friends house (Her name was Lyra) and only found her best friend Bon Bon. I was told Lyra had gone missing the day of the Summer Sun Celebration.....eight days before.

Now I'm confused. Confused and afraid. My best friend was gone. I had lost days of my life.

And the flowers.

Fresh picked.

I'll post again soon. I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment