Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Its like a funeral over here


Gah. Sorry it took me so long to update.

First off.

Who ever posted that image to my account.

STAY AWAY FROM ME

THAT'S ALL

JUST STAY AWAY BEFORE I GET THE AUTHORITIES INVOLVED!

I'll be keeping the image posted as evidence.

Now enough of that.

Today has been depressing.  Bon's been over all day. Other friends like Octavia and Vinyl stopped by to check in. But what can i say to them? Me and Bon Bon  lost our best friend. To her its been eight days. To me this JUST happened. I just don't know how to deal with this.

I can't sleep. I tried to take a nap....but the laughing. I could hear the little orange filly laughing at me. I would look out my window but would only see the shadow of a pony fleeing the scene.

I'm taking Bon to Sugar Cube Corner in the morning. We just need to get out into the world again.

Oh, the flowers. After i tried to take my nap i found them dried up. Dried up like they had been sitting on that table for a long time.

I'm going to ATTEMPT to sleep. I'll update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment